“HETONA is registered under the societies registration Act 1860. Its registration number is 567/1991. It is also registered under Income Tax Act 12 A and 80G and its DIN & Order No: ITBA/EXM/S/80G/2020-21/1031354301(1). It’s also registered under FCRA (No. 347980018) and GST (No. 05AABTT0760F1ZS)”.
HETONA a voluntary society has the working area of the entire Uttarakhand state & is presently working for the welfare of vulnerable sections in Uttarkashi and Tehri districts of Uttarakhand on livelihoods, Sustainable Agriculture especially climate-resilient farming, Women Empowerment, and water & sanitation.
Special features of the organization
It is a rural-based charitable environmental organization working for the mountain poor.
It promotes eco-friendly climate-resilient, sustainable mountain agriculture practices.
It applies participatory rural appraisal tools for community participation.
It works on the formation and empowerment of the community-based organizations
For any queries please Contact us.
- Drinking water and sanitation became a game changer for Badalda residents.
- How drinking water and sanitation has become a change-maker for Mukhba residents.
- Netusha a torch bearer for the dark valley of Gadugad.
- Perseverance of Gailari women finally accessed drinking water
- An abode of peace and cow lovers-Katkhan residents though achieved access to potable drinking water but still struggle for road connectivity
- Kanda-Karnali showed new light to many villages of Banal region
- Banadi the habitation of innocent people and the abode of peace showed the way of new lifestyle
- Gram Panchayat Ghena became the epicenter of activities for safe drinking water and sanitation for the entire Saklana Area
- When a local deity Nagaraja blocked toilet construction?
- NRDWP rejuvenated the appetite of development of Dwari inhabitants
- Livelihood project played a catalyst in the lives of rural poor